Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Houndstooth hat

This hat is good because unlike the pink hat, it doesn't clash with my hair. I may try to sell the pattern and I am also going to sell variations of it in other colours. I just started one which has salmon pink in it which is a good choice because I won't be tempted to keep it due to the clash factor. I am keeping this one becuase it is a 'prototype'...that is my excuse and I am sticking to it.







The blue yarn is some Galway yarn which I had left over from an evening capelet I made- (which isn't quite finished because I am trying to come up with a sassy trim or edging) and the oatmeal coloured yarn is that Patons classic stuff which I really like working with. My complaint about the Galway is that it either isn't colorfast or it's overdyed so it bleeds when you try to block it. Grrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home