Monday, April 03, 2006

Pain Machine and the Osmonds.

I have been struggling to use the knitting machine of doom, however after consulting several library books, I have managed the not so easy tasks of casting on, knitting and picking up dropped stitches. I also have managed casting off with mixed results. Those results, being my blood mixed with yarn due to the fact that I impaled my finger on one of the 150 knitting needles which are in fact more like tiny latch hooks than needles. It was my own fault though, as I was more than a little absorbed in Inside the Osmonds while attempting this task.

Watching the end of the fine film, which was (quite obviously) made in Canada helped ease my pain a little.

I would have posted photos from this site but they are actually copyrighted by the osmonds so that people like myself don't use them for their own nefarious purposes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home