Sunday, December 17, 2006

mememememememe

tagged by Jacquie and soosan


“THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

Six weird things about mememememe:

1. I read freakishly fast. I think I may actually speed read.

2. I'm sort of ambidextrous....but out of practice. In fact, I'm secretly convinced that I am left handed but somehow started using my right hand because I observed other people doing it.

3. my favorite kind of doughnut is plain. mmm doughnuts

4. I like seeing what other people are purchasing at the grocery store (and judging them for it)

5. when I was 14, I was in love with Keith Richards

6. last year I convinced myself to love brussel sprouts, which used to be my most hated vegetable. mmm brussel sprouts...and doughnuts.


I'm supposed to tag 6 people, but I'm not sure who to tag. I am so alone. (well that and all the people I would have tagged have already done the meme. Hmm I wonder if I can make everyone do it again. Maybe I should make more friends)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home