Sunday, September 24, 2006

The clothing show is over, hooray!!

The clothing show is over and I'm slowly getting my life back. Remind me to never spend 16 hours a day sewing for a month ever again. On wednesday night I went to the SnB meet up and felt like a schmuck for missing the last 6 weeks. I'll try not to do that again.

Yesterday I went for a long wander and ended up at the Dufferin Mall (the happiest place on earth?) to check out the new H&M. As far as H&Ms go, this one was pretty good (at least for women's wear)

I bought this sweater for $29.99




I feel a little ashamed because I could have knit one myself, but I don't have the time and I couldn't have bought the yarn for under $30 plus I don't actually enjoy knitting sweaters. So shame be gone. The sweater is kicky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home