Wednesday, June 28, 2006

the Parkiest dale of them all

I should be sewing right now. I have been accepted into a craftsale in my hood and have 2 weeks to make some stock. So I really should be sewing. But perhaps it is too late to be running Easy Rider- the serger. Apparently there is going to be a Sorauren craft sale website up at some point, so I will post the link and do the pimping when it is up and running. I can't think of any exciting knitting news at the moment, especially since I have spent the last 2 days sewing. I'm working on one bag that I have christened 'the Parkdale Special'. It's actually just a plastic bag from No Frills. Went to the SnB this evening. It was good times as usual, and perhaps I did a little too much B-ing...as usual. I do fear we are going to start seeing a veritable army of Anthropology Inspired Capelets very soon. On my return home I was stranded umbrella-less at the subway station where I wanted for about 45 minutes for a streetcar. When it finally arrived, I was a little leary of getting in due to all the lightning, however, fear of wet yarn caused me to throw caution to the wind and board the potential deathtrap.

and now for your viewing pleasure: some scenes from my hood.




I live here. Ok not really.




Is that a smokestack or are you just happy to see me?




An Island getaway on a budget




this sort of reminds me of Newfoundland. Not that I've ever been there, so it reminds me of my idea of Newfoundland




I live here, Ok not really. I wish I lived here though

In other news, I;ve been having a lot of problems with my semi-colon(s) lately.

2 Comments:

At July 01, 2006, Blogger Yvette said...

Hey, you live on Sorauren? and you've done theatre? Do you know Hoekstra by any chance?

 
At July 05, 2006, Blogger Needle Addict said...

Well I actually live 'near' as opposed to on Sorauren...and no I don't know Hoekstra. Is Hoekstra a person?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home