Saturday, June 17, 2006

Four things meme

Tagged by Jacquie

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Research assistant on a book about Canadian theatre.
2. Design assistant at a large Canadian theatre.
3. Cashier at Dollarama (trying to make money to go to Canadian theatre school)
4. Ice cream/pastry server/cashier at Les Queues des Castors (also known as Beaver Tails!!!)(and ditto)

B) Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Rushmore
2. le Fabuleux Destin d'Amelie Poulin
3. Withnail and I
4. Hedwig and the Angry Inch

C) Four places you have lived:
1. Sackville, New Brunswick
2. Small crappy town in the Eastern Townships of Quebec
3. Montreal, Quebec
4. Toronto, Ontario

D) Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Dead Like Me
2. What not to wear
3. CSI
4. Iron Chef

E ) Four places you have been on vacation:
1. all-over-the-place, England
2. Amsterdam
3. Long Boat Key, Florida
4. Fiji

F) Websites you visit daily:
1. Live Journal
2. craigslist
3. craftster
4. my site (shameless self promotion)

G ) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Ume and Okra Onigiri from Sanko.
2. Pistachios
3. Olives. Especially olives stuffed with roquefort and olives in martinis... and just martinis. I could go for one right now actually.
4. Is coffee food?

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Sleeping
2. Living in a large apartment with low rent and no roommates
3. at a fancy gentleman's club, drinking double martinis.
4. Manchester, circa 1979

I) Four chix I will tag:
hmmm. I think all the chix I know on here have already been tagged several times. I will have to do some research on this. In the mean time, I will tag Carrie Nation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home