Thursday, May 11, 2006

I don't want to go back to the old sock.

A few weeks ago I unravelled the pink sock for the third time and started again. It looks more like a sock now and less like a penis cozy.



Hey! it looks the same as the old sock...but it's not. The heel is different. I swear

I'm debating whether to use it/them as my project for this Saturday's TTC knit along. or finish something old, or start something new.



If I used one pattern for these instead of 3, I bet I wouldn't have to keep unravelling it

The obvious problem with socks is that you really should make 2. Ideally, I'd like these to be knee socks but I'd have to increase the stiches and it would mess up the stitch pattern and I'd have to unravel it again...for the fourth time. Also the sock is surprisingly bulky. I was hoping I could wear it/them with my pink Fluevog wedges, but the sock makes them a little tight. Maybe I need to step away from the sock from a while. Finally, I don't think I like making socks, although I do prefer the toe up variety because you can try it on as you go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home