Wednesday, February 07, 2007

my new knitting bag

I made a knitting bag a couple of weeks ago



The patch on the front has a sewing machine embroidered ball of yarn and needles and is actually a patch pocket.



It has a 'secret' back pocket.






and interior pockets to hold knitting needles and books and other stuff. Here it is with my knitting already in it. For some reason these photos give me vertigo.



Sadly, I have no more of the polka dot fabric but I am in a red mood and plan to make more in these fabrics.

the end.

4 Comments:

At February 07, 2007, Blogger Soosan said...

I'm diggin the floral.

 
At February 13, 2007, Blogger Peggy said...

It's so pretty! I like the floral pattern too.

 
At February 19, 2007, Blogger Sandi Purl said...

gorge-ass! i love it!

 
At March 13, 2007, Blogger Yvette said...

Want. Want...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home