Saturday, December 06, 2008

all your dreams are dead

I am trying to get Christmas knitting/crochet done.

I made this doll for someone for Christmas, maybe my grandmother, maybe my cousin... sadly not me. I like it. Maybe I'll make another one.







I have not really progressed on the scarf of boredom. I think it's half done now. Remind me to never make a worsted weight scarf again. It makes me feel like this.




I still need to start or finish the following gifts

1. brown scarf (in progress)
2. something for my Aunt (mittens? hat? Cowl?)
3. hand dyed yarn for my cousin
4. possibly something for my grandmother is I don't give her this doll.
5. Toys for She-ra (my cat)
6. Toys for Pansy (grandparent's cat)

I think I can do it. Hopefully. It beats cleaning my apartment.
I don't have anything else to say at the moment. Hopefully next week will be more exciting... in a good way. Perhaps I'll buy some clogs.





fin

2 Comments:

At December 06, 2008, Blogger Kiera-Oona said...

I know how you feel....i still have 3 gifts to tuck the ends in, i have a pair of mittens for my other half that I barely started, and a skull dice bag that i am still working on....ugh

 
At December 06, 2008, Blogger jacquieblackman said...

EEEEEEEHHHHNNNN!!!



(I like towels.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home