Saturday, March 31, 2007

Carrie Nation

I am stll pretty confused by the blogger comment system. sometimes I get notified, sometimes I don't. and the whole replying to comments thing. Is it possible? Well I know it's possible, but are people notified when replies are left? I just don't know.

In any case, I have included a link to a post of days gone by in answer to Yvette's inquiry about Carrie Nation (aka that vintage cosmotology head)



Needle Addict: Beyond the valley of the mannequin heads

I also used to have one of those make-up heads when I was little. I wish I still had it, but I have vague rememberances of cutting off all it's hair and going a bit medival on it. Now I just use my own head for such purposes.

1 Comments:

At April 22, 2007, Blogger Yvette said...

Yup, still lovin the head.
Seriously, try gold star stickers on the cheeks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home