Tuesday, January 06, 2009

my eyes are blurry

I started my new job yesterday and I think my brain may explode from information overload. Everyone seems nice though.

I do have some new years resolutions but I am too lazy to go into them. I can say that avoiding laziness was not one of my resolutions but maybe it should be. I have resoluted (I totally just made up that word dudes) to eat better and not eat wheat and stuff. I haven't eaten any wheat since New Year's Day (excluding soy sauce) and I actually feel a bit less bilious. Hooray. In celebration, I made my lunch for tomorrow and put it in a very expensive lunch box.




bento box,. It looks little but it has a secret



pictured: bean thread noodles with soy sauce, Ume vinegar, sesame oil and wasabi mixed in, topped with cashews; and broccoli. In the other box, carrots and green beens cooked with fresh and powdered ginger,cayenne pepper, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar and sesame seeds

In other news, below is the first installment of the personal sock club. It is the RPM sock from Knitty, in SRKs On your Toes yarn.




I can't tell if these photos are blurry or if its my eyes. I think we can safely bet that they are blurry.

4 Comments:

At January 10, 2009, Blogger Not An Artist said...

Ooh, nice bento box. Where did you get it? I had to order mine from Ebay and it was stupidly expensive. If you have a local source please share it with me!!

 
At January 22, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice box!

The socks look like they are coming along nicely. I have yet to try them.

Don't think the pics look too blurry - perhaps it was your eyes.

 
At January 28, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the responce about the legwarmers. That bento looks so oishii!

 
At March 17, 2009, Blogger Germasidle said...

That's a beautiful bento box!! I love it; so where'd you get it?
Shelley staysik Germasidle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home